This probably should have been my first application review, but here it is now, the infamous WeatherBug application!
Out of all the weather application out there, none surpasses WeatherBug.
Check out all of the new features avaliable on the Storm version-
- Live neighborhood weather from over 8,000 weather stations in the U.S.
- Current weather, forecast and NWS alerts for your GPS location.
- Current conditions icon and outdoors temp on your BlackBerry desktop.
- “Always on” NWS weather alerts such as Tornado warnings even when the WeatherBug app is turned off.
- 7-day forecast and hourly forecast.
- Detailed radar and maps.
- Check the weather on BlackBerry Maps by simply touching any area on the map for two (2) seconds.
- Daily National Weather Outlook broadcast provided by WeatherBug meteorologists.
- View snapshots and time-lapse animation from more than 2,000 weather cameras in the U.S.
- Set-up new locations by pulling the location information from your contact list.
- Share the current weather information, forecast, alerts and photographs with friends and family.
As you can see, they didn’t hesitate to make sure that you are provided with all weather related information possible.
The radar worked great, information was accurate, alerts were timely. This receives a perfect score from me. The WeatherBug icon even displays the current hi/lo temperature.
The current version is 184.108.40.2065
You can download it OTA Here,
Or can alternately be found on the Blackberry App World.